A beer and cultural tour connected with both history and modern times.
- Taste a variety of small bites and a drink few beers
- Discover buildings
- Hear the stories of this vibrant city
- Have a good time and enjoy!
We’ve added a variety of small bites: from a platter of local products (e.g. meat, cheeses, etc – depending on season) to street food on the go, the popular “mici” with 1 glass of beer. After this delightful food, another 2 glasses of beer from small Romanian producers will be just perfect.
This is a medium effort walking food tour. It does not require a special effort, but we will walk around 5.5 km.
* Some of our tours might suffer small changes on stops and tastings depending on bank holidays, special events or winter holidays and products availability.
Address: corner of Starbucks with Caldarari street (Unirii Square) Bucharest.
Nearest bus/metro stops: Unirii metro is 2 minutes walking distance
Bus no. 104, 123, 124, 385 stops nearby
Drop-off: Ateneul Roman (Romanian Atheneum)
|Meeting point||Cof Starbucks with Caldarari street (Unirii Square) Bucharest|
|Availability||All year long|
|Duration||4 – 4 ½ h|
|Max. no. of guests||10|
|Starts at||Usually starts at 16:00|
|Walking distance||Around 5.5 km/3.4 miles|
Several microbreweries revived the beer scene in Bucharest. The hip, creative, sometimes rebel people behind turn their crazy ideas into flavored beers.
We’ll start in the Old Town with a glass of beer and “mici”, but soon we will walk outside this area.
While walking on Calea Victoriei, communism stories might surprise you when looking beyond the buildings and learn about ups and downs of that period of time.
You will hear the stories of well-known places like the Romanian Athenaeum, Royal Palace, as well as have the chance to wander on the back streets and discover some hidden treasures: both cultural as well as food & drinks.
Enjoy and have a good time!
Instant book confirmation
We make it as easier as possible for you. Availability of our standard tours is always updated on our calendar. Once you pay, we automatically confirm your seat.
How you can book a tour:
– If you’re not sure what you want to choose, search on the right side on the Homepage
– If you already decided what tour you want to book, just click on Book a Tour and choose the desired option
– If you still thinking about what to choose, click on Food Tours page and have a look
Once you fill in the name, email address, details of the desired Food Tour and press Book Now, you only need to add the billing details and pay through our trusted partner PayPal.
100% secured booking through PayPal
You don’t need to have a PayPal account to make a payment. You can choose after filling in the billing data if you want to use directly your credit card and the payment is still guaranteed by PayPal.
Meeting point: corner of Starbucks with Caldarari street (Unirii Square) Bucharest
Duration: 4 – 4 ½ h
Max. no. of guests: 10
Walking distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 miles long
Drop-off: Ateneul Roman (Romanian Athenaeum)
What is included:
- Food & Drinks:
- 3 “mici” (skinny sausages which means “smalls”) with a glass of beer
- a platter of local products (e.g. meat, cheeses, etc – depending on season)
- a pastry product
- another 2 glasses of beer from Romanian breweries
- Tasting bites alongside along cultural and historical stories
- A glimpse on top attractions in Bucharest: Palatul Regal (the Royal Palace), Ateneul Roman (Romanian Athenaeum), Revolution square
- Professional services from a certified, local guide
What’s not included:
• Additional food and drinks
• Personal shopping and souvenirs
Although we do our best to accommodate special needs (diet or allergies), Romanian gastronomy is packed with meat, flour and dairy products. Where possible, in case of allergies, we replace the products with other choices. Please make sure you mention in the booking form any allergies that you are aware of.
Some of our tours might suffer small changes on stops and tastings depending on bank holidays, special events or winter holidays and products availability.